Half-Day Guided City Tour of Marrakech
Explore top attractions around the Red City on this 4.5-hour guided city tour of Marrakech. Spin through the city streets as a guide sheds light on Marrakech’s history and heritage. Take in key sites of interest such as the Medina, the ramparts and UNESCO World Heritage–listed Djemaa El-Fna square. Along the way, soak up the atmosphere in the bustling craft bazaars and admire breathtaking views over the snow-capped peaks of the distant High Atlas Mountains.
This tour offers a morning 9 am or afternoon 2:30 pm departure.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Multilingual Registered Official Tour Guide
- Bottled mineral water.
- New brand Air-conditioned Car/ Van.
- Multilingual, professional Chauffeur.
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Traveler pickup is offered
Marrakech City Center Hotels and Riads
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Premium Transfers and Tours- Navette For You