Half-Day Guided Sightseeing E-bike Tour of Sydney Harbour
Ride across the Sydney Harbour Bridge and explore the Sydney Observatory
Take in panoramic views of the Sydney Opera House from Mrs. Macquarie's Chair
Learn about Sydney's convict history and marvel at the natural sandstone
per adult from
What's included :
- Electric bike and helmet
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Your ride commences at Darlinghurst and will begin by first taking you to Woolloomooloo, where you will see the largest finger wharf in the world. You will then progress on to Mrs. Macquarie's Chair, riding through the Domain.
From there you will discover the Opera House and Walsh Bay, before riding over the Sydney Harbour Bridge with a visit to the historic village of Pyrmont and a short stop for coffee! Your tour guide will point out areas of interest, local flora and fauna, and historic sites throughout your ride.
You will returning through the city using bike lanes, progressing onward to Surry Hills and back to Darlinghurst in a 24-kilometer loop that provides travelers with a unique and complete view of Sydney.
Departure Point :169 William St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.