Half-Day Guided Walk from Moreton-in-Marsh
Our carefully selected walking routes were designed to showcase the best of the Cotswolds. Let us take you on a day's guided walk off the beaten track, and enjoy walking at a relaxed pace.
Your expert local guide, Andrew Guppy will bring the fascinating Cotswolds history to life.
Guided circular walk from Moreton-in-Marsh
7.2 miles/11.5 km
We walk to Longborough on the Monarch’s Way, and after a short stop for some refreshments, we continue our walk to Bourton-on-the-Hill via a stunning viewpoint for Sezincote. We visit Bourton House gardens and enjoy a leisurely lunch. Please bring packed lunch if you wish. We continue our walk to Batsford Arboretum. Here, you have the option to visit the Falconry Show at 3pm or head on back with the group to Moreton-in-Marsh.
per adult from
What's included :
- Services of an expert local guide
What's excluded :
- Admission fee to Bourton House Gardens
- Admission fee to Batsford Arboretum and/or the Falconry Show
- Entry/Admission - Bourton House Garden
- Entry/Admission - Cotswold Falconry Centre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Longborough, Longborough, Moreton-in-Marsh, Cotswolds, England
We walk to the pretty village of Longborough on the Monarch’s Way, and after a short stop for some refreshments, we continue our walk to Bourton-on-the-Hill.
Pass By: Sezincote House & Garden, Moreton-in-Marsh GL56 9AW England
We continue our walk to Bourton-on-the-Hill via a stunning viewpoint for Sezincote House and Garden, an extraordinary Indian House set amidst the Cotswold Hills.
Stop At: Bourton House Garden, Bourton-on-the-Hill, Moreton-in-Marsh GL56 9AE England
We visit Bourton House gardens, a hidden treasure and one of the finest gardens in the UK, and enjoy a leisurely lunch. Please bring packed lunch if you wish.
£8 per person (under 16’s free)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cotswold Falconry Centre, Batsford, Moreton-in-Marsh GL56 9AB England
We continue our walk to Batsford Arboretum. Here, you have the option to visit the Falconry Show at 3pm or head on back with the group to Moreton-in-Marsh.
Admission to Batsford Arboretum:
Children (4-16) £3.50
Admission to the Falconry Show:
Children (4 - 15 years): £6
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Moreton-in-Marsh GL56, UK
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We maintain government-recommended social distancing between us and tour participants at all times. We wear face masks according to government guidance and additionally as per participants’ requests wherever possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.