Half-Day Guided Walking Tour of Jordaan and Amsterdam Center
Since our guides are local to the area, they can tell you all there is to know about the Jordaan and Amsterdam Center. They will guide you through the narrow streets telling personal stories, while also linking present day Amsterdam to its rambunctious past.
While you’re busy listening to the stories of your guide, you can enjoy a lovely Dutch Cheese snack provided by Simonehoeve, a traditional cheese farm, and a Clog factory near Volendam.
To dive deeper into the city’s past, you’ll visit the Royal Coster Diamonds to discover the history of Amsterdam as the diamond capital of the world. And of course, to look at some beautiful jewels produced in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Personal Guide
- Tour in Diamond factory
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jordaan, Jordaan, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Visit through the narrow streets telling personal stories, while also linking present-day Amsterdam to its rambunctious past.
Duration: 3 hours 15 minutes
Stop At: Diamant Museum, Paulus Potterstraat 8, 1071 CZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Explore the world’s oldest and most trusted diamond factory, which has a rich and compelling history. Dating back to at least 1840, Royal Coster Diamonds has been around for a long time. It’s the perfect place to discover the origins of diamonds, the story behind famous jewels, and how tolerance and liberalism in Amsterdam contributed to the city becoming the diamond capital of the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Noordermarkt, 1015 NA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Royal Coster Diamonds, Paulus Potterstraat 2, 1071 CZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks are only necessary for public transports. We take care of all measures imposed by the government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.