Half-Day Guilin City Tour: Reed Flute Cave and Elephant hill and Tea Plantation
Visit highlights of Guilin including Reed Flute Cave and Elephant hill and enjoy Tea Performance at Tea Plantation near Yao Mountain with this private half day tour. You will be picked up and dropped off from your Guilin or Yangshuo hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The private car & private guide
- The entrance tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan)
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Trunk Hill (Xiangbishan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan), 0773-2695075, Guilin 541001 China
Our tour guide and driver will meet your hotel lobby at 9am and first we will visit the Reed Flute Cave.
The Reed Flute Cave is a cave-based scenic spot located in the northwest suburb of Guilin, Guangxi, China, 7 km from the Guilin city center. It is about 240 meters (787ft) deep and 500 meters (1640ft) long. The cave has a great number of various exquisite stalagmites, stalactites, stone pillars and stone curtain, which have been forming since 180 million years ago. So it is also known as "the Palace of Natural Art".
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elephant Trunk Hill (Xiangbishan), Within Xiangbishan Park, Xiangshan District, Guilin 541004 China
After the Reed Flute Cave, we will transfer to the Elephant hill which in the centra of Guilin City, is a hot attraction and landmark of Guilin. Beautiful natural views merged with valuable cultural landscape make it a fascinating place which makes tourists fascinated and longing for.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Guilin Yaoshan Mountain Scenic Resort, East of the District, Diecai District, Guilin 541000 China
With a driving distance for about 3.5km from the entrance of Yao Mountain, there is a tea plantation operated by the most authoritative tea research base in Guangxi, where provides unique tea leaves picking, tea manufacturing and tasting experience. During this 1-1.5 hours' Chinese tea culture exploring journey there, the staff not only tell you the most professional skill of how to pick up and taste the tea, but also show you the detailed process of the tea making. Besides, there is also a special tea performance show prepared.
Warm tip: It is not the right season for the tea leaves growing from November to March of next year, thus you cannot pick up leaves at the tea plantation during this period of time, but you can enjoy tea performance and taste tea during the whole year.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Guilin or YangshuoAirports
- Guilin Airport, Guilin China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.