Half-Day Hangzhou Private Tour with West Lake Cruise and Lingyin Temple
Maximize your Hangzhou visit by taking this fully guided half day tour to visit the UNSECO site at West Lake and famed Lingyin Buddhist Temple, admire the impressive stone grottos at Feilai Peak and the other complex in the mountain area. Enjoy a relaxing boat cruise along the tranquil lake and take in the fantastic view of the area. Flexible departure time based on your own travel schedule. Great guide, private door to door transfer, entrance fees, lunch or dinner are all included.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee to Feilai Feng and Lingyin temple
- Tasty lunch or dinner (Depends on your departure)
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Great local guide
- West Lake boat cruise
- Entry/Admission - West Lake (Xi Hu)
- Entry/Admission - Fei Lai Feng
- Entry/Admission - Lingyin Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Your local great guide and the driver will meet you at your downtown Hangzhou hotel or Hangzhou Railway Station either in the morning or afternoon. Begin your tour with a nice walk along must-see UNESCO site West Lake, explore the famed sites such as Lotus park, viewing fish at the Flower Harbor, Spring Dawn at Su causeway, Leifeng Pagoda while learning the interesting local folklores, history from your guide. In addition, enjoy the relaxing boat cruise to middle lake Island and soak in the tranquility and picturesque scenery that has inspired many Chinese poets and artists through the ages.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fei Lai Feng, Lingxi South Road, Xihu Distict, Hangzhou 310000 China
Your local great guide and the driver will pick up at your Hangzhou hotel (train station if you travel by train). First visit the famous Feilai Feng, a lime stone peak where caved more than 300 stone buddha from 1000 years ago, here visit different caves marvel at the amazing craftsmanship from the ancient time and the largest “Happy Buddha” statute that has been laughing since 10th century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lingyin Temple, No.1 Fayun Alley, Lingyin Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310013 China
Then continue the tour to Lingyin temple, the China top 10 famous Buddhist Temple, originally built by the Indian Monk, one of the most active temples with the locals. Here spends quality time to explore different complex include “Hall of the Heavenly Kings”, Grand Hall, Medicine Hall etc. See the precious Buddha statue made from Camphor Trees, 500 disciples made of huge bronze, impressive mural wall at Guanyin Buddha and more. Get to learn the fascinating religious culture, custom and history from your guide. After the wonderful tour you will get dropped off at your Hangzhou hotel or other downtown area as per your request.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up is provide anywhere in downtown Hangzhou hotel, Hangzhou railway or east railway station. Please advise pickup details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any dietary request if you have
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.