Half-Day Hanoi Food and Culture Tour on an Antique Minsk Bike
Taking this tour is a fun way to experience the
sights, smells and tastes of Hanoi. And definitely, the best way to see and learn about the real Hanoi not just the
run-off-the-mill tourist sites.
We would journey you to so many parts of Hanoi that you would not otherwise see and even imagine about, from the maze of
zigzagging backstreets, hectic traffic, old French boulevards to the
off-roads along the
Red river as well as t
asting the most delicious dishes of the delicious dishes that Hanoi offers you. Also, we pass by most of the famous
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel in and around the OLD QUARTER
- Vintage Minsk motorbike
- Experienced driver
- Helmet & rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
- Entry/Admission - Hai Ba Trung Temple
- Entry/Admission - Train Street
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hai Ba Trung Temple, 12 Huong Vien Street, Dong Nhan Ward, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
We expose you the REAL Hanoi, featuring with the places where people work and live!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ba Dinh Square, Hung Vuong Street Quáng truòng Ba Dinh, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
We pass by the famous city landmarks such as French Quarter, Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Train Street, Tran Quoc temple, Hoan Kiem lake, West lake , B52 Lake, Long Bien bridge, Opera house egg.
Pass By: Long Bien Bridge, Tran Nhat Duat Street, Hanoi Vietnam
We take you to the countryside of Hanoi to explore the peaceful and tranquil villages and farms around the city.
Stop At: Train Street, Alley 224 Le Duan Kham Thien, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Despite the famous TRAIN STREET of Hanoi recently has been CLOSED by the local government, we know exactly HOW, WHEN & WHERE to take you there to wait for and capture the fun moments of the day by sitting by the train street cafe and watching the train passing by. We guarantee that TRAIN STREET is a part of our trip.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Hidden Gem Coffee, 3B Hang Tre Street, Hoan Kiem Dist, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the hotel in and around the center of Hanoi ( Hanoi OLD QUARTER)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.