Half-Day Hanoi Foodie Tour by Motorbike
The motorbike tour will give you a wonderful chance of exploring different perspective of the city’s most popular and historic sights and getting off the motorbike and taking lots of photos as well as enjoying some unique local food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food tastings and lunch
- Motorbike with helmet
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - West Lake
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Opera House
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in the morning. Meet the group at a cafe in the Old Quarter. Sit on the street and drink egg coffee or tea. Start your tour around Hanoi’s Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, see the famous old buildings up close and feel the atmosphere of the local people doing business.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Arrive at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum where you will have a guided tour, on foot, with a professional tour guide to talk you through its history and answer any questions you may have. Afterwards, ride around the city, outside of the Old Quarter, where most tourists don’t visit, past by some of the majestic, historical buildings to the edge of West Lake and stop for Vietnamese tea.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: West Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Followed by this, ride around West Lake, past some of the most expensive real estate in Vietnam, with a number of short stops for photo opportunities. Stop for lunch. Enjoy lunch at an authentic Vietnamese restaurant with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste. After lunch you will be taken back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Visit French quarter to get deeper understanding of Hanoi under French Occupation.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotels in the Old Quarter Area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.