Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour by Minivan
Take advantage of the opportunity to discover beautiful Helsinki, the capital of Finland, on this 3-hour guided sightseeing tour by minivan. Helsinki is also known as the "White City of the North" or the "Daughter of the Baltic", and this tour allows you to see the best of the Nordic capital in just three hours.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Start this 3-hour sightseeing tour of the Finnish capital with a pick-up from your hotel at your chosen time. Continue along the coastal road passing the beautiful Uspenski Cathedral – the biggest Orthodox cathedral in Northern Europe - and the Icebreakers docked for the summer season before arriving for a photo stop at Senate Square with the white Helsinki Cathedral as a backdrop. Here you will enjoy a short walk to the colourful open-air market in the Market Square popular amongst tourists and locals alike.
Then it’s back to the car and on to Mannerheim Street, which is the main street through the city, where you can see the Parliament House, the National Museum and Finlandia Hall. You will also pass the Helsinki Museum of Contemporary Art, Kiasma, designed by the American architect Steven Hall. Continue to the Olympic Stadium, venue for the 1952 Olympic Games and the new Opera house which was completed in 1993. The car will then take you to the Sibelius Park where you can photograph the monument built to honour Finland’s most famous composer, Jean Sibelius.
At the end you will make a stop to visit the quirky Temppeliaukio Church (also known as Rock Church), built into solid rock, before returning back through the city to your cruise ship or hotel.
During the tour you can also utilise your experienced local guide to give you tips for how to make the most of your time in the vibrant Nordic capital.
Departure Point :Ateneum, Kaivokatu 2, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up the nearest location for a meeting point. Default meeting point is the bus stop in front of Ateneum (Kaivokatu 2, Helsinki), please pick one.Ports
- Helsinki cruise port, Hernesaari quay
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.