Half-Day Hiking to the Path of the Gods from Sorrento
The Path of the Gods takes us back in time to the glory of the Greek period. It is probably one of the most famous trails in Italy. Walking between heaven and earth, from the Path of the Gods it is possible to admire one of the most breathtaking views on earth: a view of the coast that stretches from Li Galli archipelago to the island of Capri.
Among the "high" routes of the Amalfi Coast, this excursion moves from Nocelle to the "Colle Serra" and back. Passing by old vineyards, terraces, farmhouses and monasteries, you will have the feeling of being in a beautiful painting with a mesmerizing landscape. The Path of the Gods, despite its name, is also an extraordinary example of the work of men, who has managed over the centuries to colonize even the most difficult places in the region. Walking in this spectacular scenery, there will be an opportunity to eventually meet local shepherds and farmers .
per adult from
What's included :
- Trekking poles
- Pick up and drop off from assigned meeting point in Sorrento
- Italian - English hiking guide
- Refreshment break
What's excluded :
- Transportation from and to your accommodation to the meeting point
Starting by mini-bus from the meeting point in Sorrento, this excursion moves from Nocelle to the "Colle Serra" and back. Passing by old vineyards, terraces, farmhouses and monasteries, you will have the feeling of being in a beautiful painting with a mesmerizing landscape. You will have an italian- english trekking guide that will show you all the beauties of the path, starting from the breathtaking view to the particular flora and fauna you will meet during your journey. At the end of the ecxursion, after a refreshment break you will be picked up to came back to Sorrento.
• Il Sentiero Degli Dei, Nocelle Fraz, Positano Italy
• Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Departure Point :Piazza Tasso, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.