Half Day Historical Athens City Private Taxi Service Tour
Tour in the heart of Athens. Visit the Acropolis, Temple of Zeus, Greek parliament, Panathenaic Stadium and many more with your 4-hour private taxi and knowledgeable driver.
A maximum of 8 people per booking
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Knowledgable Driver
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle or taxi
- Bottled waters
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Official tour guide
- Airport pickup and drop-off (Additional 45,00€ Taxi or 75,00€ Minivan per ride)
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Entry/Admission - Panathenaic Stadium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Acropolis is one of the most recognisable archaeological sites in the country. UNESCO world heritage build in the 5th century b.c.
Our driver will give you all the history and the information so you know what you expect before you head to the top of the hill.
Driver will pick you up from the meeting point after your visit to the Acropolis.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Pass By: Hellenic Parliament, Parliament Mansion, Athens GR-10021 Greece
A beautiful neoclassical building in the heart of Athens. Known for the Tomb of the unknown soldier.
Pass By: Herod Atticus Odeon, Dionissiou Areopagitou, Athens Greece
A stone Roman theatre, located on the southwest slope of the Acropolis of Athens. The building was completed in 161 AD and then renovated in 1950. During summer period live concerts do take place.
Stop At: Temple of Olympian Zeus, Leoforos Vasilissis Olgas Leoforos Amalias, Athens 105 57 Greece
Known as Olympieion was the largest Temple in Greece completed by the emperor Hadrian. Once 104 colossal columns, today still impressive the 16 gigantic columns remaining.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
A piece of art. The only stadium in the world built entirely of marble.
Also known as kalimarmaron meaning nice marble.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Plateia Syntagmatos, Leoforos Vassilissis Amalias, Athens 105 63 Greece
The central square of Athens!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advice your pickup time the moment of booking.Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- The drivers are not official tour guides, but they are knowledgeable and they will give you all the information about Athens and the history.
- This tour does not include official tour guide
- Drivers will not enter the actual archeological sites with you
- Pickup time and location should be confirmed on booking
- Mobile phone should be complete with the country code
- Charge per extra hour after request 30,00€ for Taxi or 40,00€ for Minivan in cash to the driver
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.