Half-Day Horse Riding Tour in Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
Explore the Atlas Mountains on a horseback! You will ride through Berber villages and fields as well as take in all the wonderful landscapes this region has to offer. Make the best of your stay while in Marrakech!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver
- A local guide
- Horse riding
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Marrakech at 8:30am and drive to Tahenaout town; namely to Zaouit Bouhita from where you will start your horse riding adventure. You will start your ride through Terre d'Amanar accro park, cross a large pin, juniper, oak forest to reach tizi n'ouraken (1300m) from where you will enjoy very amazing views over Asni valley , Atlas Mountains, Moulay Brahim village and the whole Al Haouz plains.
Continue to Lakhnout to get down to Rha Moulay Brahim from where you will be picked up and drive to Imlil village where you will have lunch at a guesthouse and have a short walk around before transfer back to Marrakech.
Departure Point :Pick up will be from your Hotel in Marrakech
Departure Time :8:30am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.