Half day Hua Hum and Chachin land waterfall - San Martín de los Andes
We visit Paraje and Hua Hum River, Yuco, Chachin Waterfall, Nonthue and Lacar Lakes. Selva Valdiviana, Van Dorsser museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Services and food not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cascada Chachin - Hua Hum, Ruta provincial 48, San Martin de los Andes Argentina
In this excursion the Lácar lake is bordered by a gravel road that is on the opposite side of Route 40, the road is very entertaining: a zigzagging circuit immersed in the forest, with different viewpoints towards the mountain range and towards Lake Lacar . One of the most striking sites is a magnificent rock formation called Piedra Trompul.
After traveling several kilometers, the crystalline Hua Hum river is crossed by a wooden bridge and a walk is made to the Chachín waterfall, 30 meters high.
During the excursion you can see the transition from the Andean Patagonian forest to the Valdivian jungle.
We return by the same route, and we stop in front of the Hua Hum river beaches, and in the beautiful Yuco peninsula, in the heart of Lanín National Park.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.