Half Day Istanbul City Tour Afternoon
We will pick you up from your hotel (city center hotels), then you will meet with your group and guide at the meeting point. We will visit Sultan Tombs. End of the tour we will drop you off to your hotel.
Sultan Tombs, Topkapi Palace
Pick Up Location : Hotel pick-up & drop-off service are available only from the hotels located in the city center. There may be an extra charge for transportation from other locations or airport.
Sultans Tombs-Tucked around the back of Hagia Sophia. There are five tombs of sultans: Sultan Selim II, Sultan Murad III, Sultan Mehmed III, Sultan Mustafa I, Sultan Ibrahim I.
Sultans Tombs closed on Monday / Replaced with Little Hagia Sophia Mosque
Topkapi Palace closed on Tuesday
(Harem is not included in the program and visit is due to extra entrance fee)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return Hotel Transfer by Air Condition Vehicle
- Hagia Sophia Entrance Fee
- Sultan Tombs Entrance Fee
- Professional Guide
- Grand Bazaar Visit
- Entry/Admission - Sultan Ahmet Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sultan Ahmet Tomb, Kabasakal Cad. No:2 Sultan Ahmet Mahallesi, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Sultans Tombs-Tucked around the back of Hagia Sophia. There are five tombs of sultans: Sultan Selim II, Sultan Murad III, Sultan Mehmed III, Sultan Mustafa I, Sultan Ibrahim I
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Bazaar, Grand Bazaar, Istanbul
The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 4,000 shops on a total area of 30,700 m², attracting between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hagia Sophia Museum, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Hagia Sophia is the former Greek Orthodox Christian patriarchal cathedral, later an Ottoman imperial mosque and now a museum in Istanbul, Turkey. Built in AD 537 in the Middle Ages, it was famous in particular for its massive dome. It was the world's largest building and an engineering marvel of its time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel at: 1230 PmReturn Back to hotel at: 0430 Pm
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.