Half-Day Jasper Culture Food Tour
Jasper is for Foodies…
And for people who luuuvv their cocktails. The food culture in Jasper is eclectic and unique. From Canadian classics, locally brewed beers, wild game and globally inspired restos - there's something to tickle your palate.
Join us on the Downtown Foodie Tour - a short guided walk over 3 hours where you will be visiting four restaurants and tasting four carefully handpicked dishes, each paired with an alcoholic beverage. Along the way you will learn about Jasper’s history and taking in some of the town’s tastiest tales. The goal? To leave full, in both body and mind, with memories and cravings for a lifetime!
per adult from
What's included :
- Price is all inclusive and includes fair pay for participating restaurants and tips for the staff.
- Food tasting
- 4-alcoholic beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Transportation to the information center
- Hotel Pick-ups
- Gratuities for the guide
- Jasper Food Tours is thrilled to announce its grand opening in Jasper National Park! Starting May 26, 2018, foodies and adventurers alike are welcomed to join in daily Downtown Foodie Tours, the first ever culinary walking tour through Jasper’s downtown core.
Exploring and learning about Jasper has never been so delicious. Meeting daily at 2:30 PM at the Visitor Information Centre lawn, the 3-hour walking tour brings guests around the town of Jasper sharing history while travelling between four local restaurants and visiting points of interest along the way. At each restaurant, guests will try a top dish and a perfectly paired boozy drink to experience the real taste of Jasper’s food scene.
What's on the menu? Not telling. It's all part of the adventure.
As guests cruise between each scrumptious stop they will be enjoying not only exquisite eats but some of Jasper’s tastiest tales by getting the rundown of the bewildering history of this spectacular mountain town. The goal? For each guest to leave full, in both body and mind, with memories and cravings for a lifetime!
Departure Point :500 Connaught Dr, Jasper, AB T0E 1E0, Canada
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years for drinking alcohol
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.