Half-Day Jeep Tour from Ponta Delgada to Sete Cidades
Cruise along the forested floor of a massive volcanic crater as you explore Sete Cidades with an experienced local guide. In a rugged 4x4 vehicle, ride between sparkling lakes and bounce down dirt roads that lead to sweeping viewpoints of this stunning and dramatic landscape
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees in thermal pools and natural parks
- Once you are picked up at your hotel, get ready for a half-day of exploring.
Half-day tour to Sete Cidades
After exploring several lakes around the area, hop on an all-terrain ride for travel along the craters of Sete Cidades. Visit the small local parish.
Cruise along the forested floor of a massive volcanic crater as you explore Sete Cidades with an experienced local guide. In a rugged 4x4 vehicle, ride between sparkling lakes and bounce down dirt roads that lead to sweeping viewpoints of this stunning and dramatic landscape.
Get picked up from your hotel in Ponta Delgada, where you can buckle into the seat of an off-road vehicle perfectly suited to tackle the area's rural roads and country lanes. As you ride, learn about Sete Cidades' geologic profile. In the center of a volcanic crater that stretches for over 3 miles (5 km), the village's lake-scattered valleys are filled with forests that emerged after an eruption in 500 AD
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels / and meeting Points advised by traveler in Ponta Delgada and nearby City.(Nearby Citys - Ribeira Grande, Lagoa)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can help them board and disembark
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- According to Azorean regulations all passengers are required to wear masks and t4w advises you to bring your own masks according to your preference , if you do not have one we will provide it .
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.