Half day Jose Ignacio - From Punta del Este, Uruguay
Discover José Ignacio and its quiet beaches. Located 40 km from Punta del Este, José Ignacio is a beautiful town known as an oasis of peace on the Atlantic Ocean.
During this 5-hour tour, we will visit La Barra, Manantiales, El Chorro, Balneario Buenos Aires, Punta Piedras and José Ignacio.
We will discover incredible secrets about the sea and its inhabitants, and we will enjoy the peace of José Ignacio.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrances to museums / attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto de Punta del Este, Punta del Este Uruguay
After being picked up by your hotel in the center of Punta del Este, we will take route 10 parallel to the seashore and allow us to enjoy some dazzling views.
We will pass by the Montoya and Bikini Beaches, the Terrazas de Manantiales and finally we will arrive at José Ignacio, where in a wild and unforgettable landscape fishermen live with rich and famous people.
We will visit the José Ignacio Lighthouse, the Main Plaza, the Amphitheater, and the Parish "Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception". Continuing, we will walk along the artisans' promenade and discover the lagoons of José Ignacio and Garzón, offering a wonderful landscape.
Afterwards, we will have time for lunch (not included) and on the way back to Punta del Este, we will visit the Museum of the Sea (entrance NOT included). This museum contains perhaps the largest exhibited collection in the world, more than 5000 specimens that one never imagined to have seen, marine fauna of the place and the world, Sea Snails, Corals, Sea Horses, Hedgehogs, Starfish, Crabs, Skeletons of Whale, Turtle Shells, Shark Jaws and much more.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.