Half-Day Kakheti- Wine Region Private Guided Tour
Sighnaghi (City of Love) is located in the Kakheti region of Georgia, settled since the Paleolithic period. Romantic atmosphere of the city, lots of cozy restaurants and hotels, beautiful landscapes and seclusion of the city make it attractive for spending honeymoons, family picnics and simply relaxing holiday away from hectic megalopolises. Signaghi has recently undergone a fundamental reconstruction program and has become an important center of tourism in Georgia.
The Monastery of St. Nino at Bodbe is a Georgian Orthodox monastic complex and the seat of the Bishops of Bodbe located 2 km from the town of Sighnaghi, Kakheti, Georgia.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Professional Driver/guide
- Private tour.
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Food tasting (Cheese and Bread in Special village)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (In Tbilisi)
- Petrol and Car service Fees.
- Entry/Admission - Badiauri Complex, Sagarejo
What's excluded :
- Wine Tasting
- Personal Purchases (like souvenirs,a bottle of wine)
- additional winery on itinerary, per person wine tasting would costs from 5-7 USD
- Khareba Wine 7.7 Tunnel - 70 USD+7 USD per person cost.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Badiauri Complex, Sagarejo, S5, Badiauri, Georgia
Stop on the way to see how Georgia bread named "Shoti" is baked, taste it with Georgian mountain cheese.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Signagi City Walls, Old Town, Signagi Georgia
Driver to Signagi city of love, to see the amazing view of Caucasus mountains, Alazani valley, see the beauty of the ancient city and taste national Georgian food at a local winery (Lunch goes with extra costs)
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
- Driver to Bodbe Monastery Complex, to see amazing views, beautiful garden and interesting monastery. (40 minutes)
- Drive back to wine factory, to purchase great wine at a good price. (1hour and 20 minutes)
- Drive back to Tbilisi (40minutes)
Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the Airport/Hotel/Adress in Tbilisi.Airports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate 1.5-2 hour per way, but with amazin landscapes, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.