Half-Day Kathmandu City and Swoyambhunath Sightseeing Tour
Enjoy Half-day sightseeing tour of Old Kathmandu City and Swoyambhunath stupa which are UNESCO Heritage site located in Kathmandu valley with experience tour guide. Old Kathmandu City includes sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kumari Bahal - Temple of Living Goddess and old market of Asan and Indra Chowk. Swoyambhunath Stupa is located at hilltop offering excellent view of Kathmandu Valley floor and Himalayan ranges. Swoyambhunath stupa is perhaps best place to see cultural harmony of Hindus and Buddhist in Nepal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pickup
- Kathmandu Durbar square and Swoyambhunath stupa entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Morning pick up from your city hotel in Kathmandu and commence on a half-day guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square which is one of the important historic and tourist destinations in Nepal. This massive complex is home to palaces, temples and courtyards. The original center of Kathmandu is often named as Basantapur, Hanuman Dhoka or Durbar Square all denoting the same location.
Kathmandu Durbar Square has various historical royal and governmental institutions mixed with temples of different styles and ages.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
Continue to Swoyambhunath stupa. Perched atop on a hill in western edge of the Kathmandu Valley, the ancient Swayambunath Stupa (known to tourists as the Monkey Temple) is Kathmandu's most important Buddhist shrine. The sleepy, all-seeing Buddha eyes that stare out from the top have become the quintessential symbol of Nepal.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know your hotel name for pick-up
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015, some of the sights have been damaged
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.