Half day Lac Lalla Takerkoust
Cross the rugged terrain in a quad around Lake Takerkoust
Discover the lifestyle of Berber villages
Enjoy Moroccan mint tea surrounded by fascinating landscapes
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel / Riad
- Professional guide
- 1 x quad per person
- Helmet and goggles
- Mint tea in a local house
- Drop off at your hotel or in downtown Marrakech
- Liability insurance.
- Entry/Admission - Atlas Rasing Quad
What's excluded :
- Tips and extras.
- Individual risk insurance.
- After being picked up from your accommodation, you take the road to Lalla Takerkoust, the refreshing bubble a few kilometers from Marrakech and the ideal place to go during the hot summer weather and enjoy an epic ride in quad in marrakech.
Reception, equipment, supervision and security, our organizers undertake to do everything to make your quad bike tour in Marrakech leave you with unforgettable memories. Accompanied by professional guides, you will discover breathtaking landscapes of the snow-capped peaks of the Atlas and panoramas which follow one another and offer an unequaled change of scenery as well as tracks where you can drive without constraints; Agafay Desert, Turtle Valley, majestic Lalla Takerkoust Lake, Eucalyptus forests and more. Without forgetting the steep tracks which will take you through typical Berber villages where you can taste a mint tea and discover the way of life of the inhabitants of these villages.
And to close this exceptional and natural setting of this quad tour Marrakech, stop on the plateau and admire the panoramic view of Lake Takerkoust which spreads out to give a feeling of infinity. One thing is certain: you will have a great time in a relaxed atmosphere.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.