Half-Day Lake Como Discovery Tour from Milan
A pleasant and relaxing half-day guided tour awaits you. Take a train from Milan to Como and get ready for an amazing tour in the historical center of Como to discover its main highlights such as the majestic Duomo, Via Vittorio Emanuele with Piazza San Fedele, the ancient medieval walls with the huge Porta Torre the main gate to enter Como in the past centuries. You will have a free afternoon after your 4-hour guided tour is complete, to wander at your own pace before heading back to Como.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide at disposal (4-hours)
- Train Tickets
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Boat tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral of Como (Duomo), Piazza Duomo, 22100, Como Italy
Once in Como, walk through the city center with your local guide, discovering the majestic white marble Duomo
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di Sant'Abbondio, Via Regina Teodolinda 35, 22100, Como Italy
Walking along the elegant Via Vittorio Emanuele, and taking in medieval walls and the Romanesque Sant’ Abbondio Church.
The highlight of the tour is the superb, 600-year old Cathedral, and you'll discover traditional shops and upscale boutiques in Piazza Cavour, Via Plinio, and the waterfront.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Villa Olmo, Via Simone Cantoni 1, 22100, Como Italy
Your walk continues along the lakeside promenade to Villa Olmo, where you'll have magnificent views of the lake and town from the ornate garden.
After the tour, enjoy some free time to enjoy Lake Como at your own pace, visiting more sites or just enjoying the scenery and Italian sunshine. With included return train tickets to Milan, you're free to explore Lake Como for as long as you want, then return to Milan at your preferred time.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Milano Cadorna, Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :9:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour will end in Como after the guided tour
- You will be free to leave from Como at any time, with included train tickets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.