Half-Day Latvian Herbal Traditions and Mandala Workshop with Lunch from Riga
Herbalism is Evita's calling and professional path already for five years. She is an active part of eco-tea family business Lauku tēja and is responsible for herb growing and gathering as well as more pragmatic matters as promotions and logistics of products. Their 5-hour herbal mandala workshop is part of the farm's offer for three years now and is well taken in groups of all ages and nationalities. The idea has grown out of some cornerstone of Evita's personal growth path - studies of herbalism, studies of psychosomatic and attending mandala therapy sessions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Herbal mandala workshop
- Herb meditation
- Creating your own herbal tea
What's excluded :
- We bring you to the peaceful countryside of Latvia. In 1,5 h drive from Riga we reach the household “Ozoliņi” where Evita will welcome you to create your own unique herbal infusion mix by choosing herbs relying on your senses and by creating mandala out of chosen herbs.
The process includes herb meditation. Choosing herbs relying on your senses, smell, touch, color and creating mandala. The result of the process is your own herbal mixture. You will get to know about the herbs and their healing properties along the process. Also the house owner has prepared for you a home-made meal before we head back to Riga.
• Latvian traditional food - Boild or baked patatos with Baltic hering and dill.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.