Half-Day: Lima City Tour
The tour starts at Intihuatana Park located on Miraflores, which has a spectacular view of the bay of Lima. Then, you will be transferred to Pucllana Temple, a pre-Inca pyramid found in Miraflores. You will visit the El Olivar Park, an ancient olive plantation, which is now part of the city, located in San Isidro. Then you will be transferred to Limas historical downtown, a World Heritage listed by UNESCO. You will stop at the Main Square, located in front of the Presidential Palace, the Lima Municipalityand the Archbishops Palace, beautiful colonial buildings that are an important part of its identity. A few blocks away, you will visit Santo Domingo Convent, one of the most impressive religious architectural complexes of the 17th century. It contains the relics of the three Peruvian saints, Santa Rosa de Lima, San Martin de Porres and San Juan Macías, and a library with a collection of 25 thousand old books. The visit ends up at your hotel, at Larcomar or at the Indian market.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Audioguide: English and Spanish
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English)
- Touristic transportation.
- Admission to Santo Domingo convent.
- Walking tour of downtown Lima’s Historical Center, visiting its main streets.
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Entry/Admission - Basilica y Monasterio de Santo Domingo
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- Entry/Admission - Huaca Pucllana
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huaca Pucllana, Calle General Borgono s/n, cuadra 8, Lima 15074 Peru
Panoramic visit to Pucllana Temple, a pre-Inca pyramid found in the Miraflores district.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Parque El Olivar, Av. Los Incas, Lima 15073 Peru
An ancient Olive plantation located at San Isidro district.
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
It is here that you can appreciate countless examples of grandiose colonial architecture like the Government Palace, the Cathedral of Lima, the Archbishops, and Municipal Palace.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Basilica y Monasterio de Santo Domingo, Jiron Camana 170, Lima 15001 Peru
One of the most impressive religious architectural complexes of the 17th century
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, Av Paseo de la República 170, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
2: San Agustin Riviera Hotel, Av. Inca Garcilaso de la Vega 981, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro.- Meeting Point in Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel for passengers located at Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them,please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for yourpick-up.
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick-up
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.