Half-Day Lima Gastronomic Tour with Lunch
After breakfast, you are picked up from your hotel to start today’s route at the San Isidro market, a modern market with a great variety of products. Fruits are a speciality and we recommend you make a stop at stall 30 of Mr. Pedro Ortiz, where you will have the opportunity to taste exotic Peruvian fruits such as cherimoya, lucuma or pitahaya. Next, visit a restaurant located on the seafront, where you will learn how to prepare a pisco sour and ceviche, Peru’s signature cocktail and dish. Finally enjoy a delicious lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Cooking demonstration class (Ceviche and Pisco Sour)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Municipal Market of San Isidro, Av. Augusto Pérez Araníbar, San Isidro 15076, Peru
Visit the San Isidro market where you can learn more about the variety of Peruvian products that are inputs to our well-known and wonderful dishes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
Discover the culinary creativity of an elegant local restaurant where you will learn how to prepare a pisco sour and ceviche, Peru’s signature cocktail and dish. Then enjoy a delicious lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: San Agustin Riviera Hotel, Av Inca Garcilaso de la Vega 981, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
2: Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, Av Paseo de la República 170, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro.- Meeting Point in Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel for passengers located at Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them,please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for yourpick-up.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- If you have a food restriction, it is important to inform us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.