Half Day Local Color Tour In Bagan
Bagan is a highlight to come visit when you are in Myanmar. Spending couple hours with us in this local color tour, you will able to experience of a living style, which definitely interest you and bring you back to the past.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Transfer by AC vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Drinking water bottle
- Cold towel
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services are not mentioned above including
- If you wish to truly experience authentic rural Myanmar, then our local color trip is the best choice. Pick you up in the hotel lobby at time advised upon reconfirmation, we will start our trip to explore the town of Nyaung U and neighboring villages where you will learn about their traditional livelihoods. Learn about the interesting process of creating " Poneyay" (pea powder paste) and see how local plum jam is made and packed. In addition, In addition, visit workshops of two of the region's best known products: handmade lacquer ware and wooden handicrafts. Visit rural villages and observe how wheelwrights make the traditional bullock carts, still used by farmers and locals throughout the country. Tour ends.
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-12 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.