Half-Day Local Sport Fishing Trip from San Diego
There are a lot of options to go fishing in San Diego. Of course, a lot of people opt to spend less than $50 and go on an open party boat with about 40 other anglers. We are the opposite of that scenario. We offer PRIVATE charters that consist of only the people in your party and nobody else. You will have plenty of elbow room, and you will not have to compete with 30 other people for the attention of the Captain, Crew, or fish. It is worth the extra money to join us on a six-pack private charter.
Capt Ling will give you one on one attention, and if you are a beginner, he will help you learn the basics of fishing. If you hook the big one, he will be right behind you to give you a helping hand to land the fish.
Once you book a private charter with us, you will never settle for shared public open party boats again. Come and see the difference. See you on the water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Fishing License can be purchased from Fish and Game for $15 per person (15 and under is free).
- Alcoholic Beverages
Departing out of San Diego, you’ll be in prime position to explore everything from fish-filled kelp beds to offshore hotspots. Even better? Your guide is lifelong angler Captain Leng Bai, who has plenty of tips and tricks up his sleeve.
Capt. Leng runs an impressive variety of shared and private charters, which are all customizable. No matter your skill level, you’ll find something to suit you perfectly. Newer anglers or families can opt for exciting, budget-friendly shorter trips to nearshore waters, where Halibut, Calico Bass, and Rockfish can be found. More experience under your belt? Head out for a full day and battle oversized Tuna!
You’ll be fishing from the “Kraken,” a 2004 Grady White Islander. She measures a spacious 29 feet, with room for up to 4 guests fishing offshore comfortably or 6 guests fishing locally. She is one of the best in terms of the ride, livewell design, overall fishability, walkaround safety, cabin and cockpit design and outfitting pass for a cruiser, having an enclosed freshwater head with a sink and shower. Galley features refrigerator, single-burner stove, sink, and she is powered by twin Yamaha 4-stroke 150 HP outboard engines.
• Point Loma, San Diego, CA
Departure Point :Mission Bay Sportfishing Charter, 1617 Quivira Rd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/26/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.