Half Day Low Isles Snorkelling Tour from Port Douglas
Half day tours to the picturesque Low Isles with a maximum of 23 guests.
Choose an early morning departure or afternoon departure, both with a duration of 4 hours each.
Snorkel the coral gardens with or without a guide, enjoy a guided walk around the island and join a glass bottom boat tour.
COVID-19: We want you to know we are taking the current health crisis very seriously and will always put your health and safety at the forefront of our operations. Calypso adheres to a COVID-19 Safe Plan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Entry/Admission - Calypso Reef Cruises
What's excluded :
- Guests have the opportunity to snorkel in the sheltered waters of the Low Isles lagoon. Morning and afternoon departures available, making use of less crowded times at the island.
Departure Point :Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina, 44 Wharf St, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.