Half-Day Madrid and Royal Palace Panoramic Tour
Enjoy a wide panoramic tour of Madrid, its monuments and emblematic avenues by bus with a local guide.
Walk the most important avenues, squares, and buildings, to know the monuments and their history, from the old districts of the Austrias and the Bourbons to the current Madrid.
We include the entrance and interior visit of the Royal Palace of Madrid.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional bilingual guide Spanish / English.
- Panoramic visit of Madrid and its most important monuments and avenues by air-conditioned bus.
- Entrance and interior visit to the Royal Palace.
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace of Madrid
What's excluded :
- Pickup and return to the hotel.
- Food and drink.
- Entrance to unspecified monuments.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madrid, Madrid
The most complete tour to get acquainted with the city.
Wide tour of approx. 2:30 hours through the most important avenues, squares and buildings, to know the monuments and their history, from the old districts of the Austrias and the Bourbons to the current Madrid: Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Puerta de Alcalá until the Bullring where we will make a stop to take photos of this beautiful construction, Plaza de Colón where we make a brief stop at the Hard Rock Café to go to the toilets, and source of the Cibeles among others.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
We will finish our tour with the entrance and interior visit of the impressive Royal Palace, former residence of the Kings and superbly decorated with furniture and period elements. The Official Reception Rooms, the rooms of King Carlos III, Throne Room, the Museum area, the Royal Chapel and the rooms of Queen Elizabeth II are visited.
End of services about 13:00 in the Royal Palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Calle de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.