Half Day Mandalay Cycling Tour(Morning Tour)
This half day cycling tour make you enjoy a city like a local and giving an experience of local environment while biking around Mandalay, the last royal capital of Myanmar. If you have your heart and eyes set on discovering unique things to do and local food experience, this is a good chance.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bikes , Helmets , Water , Local Snack
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Zone Fee
Our Cycling Guide will meet you at your hotel with bikes at 7:00AM. Check your bike and start Cycling from your hotel to the easten part of Mandalay City. Visit to colorful local market where you can see a lot of Fresh Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers and many more. Enjoy some time seeing around Market before continuing our Cycling trip to Golden Palace Monastery where we can see an Impressive wood carving. Next we visit to the Mae-Kin-Khon Village which is one of the nearest Villages with Mandalay City, to show you what traditional life and give you the exceptional occasion to enjoy authentic Myanmar.
Around the Village we can see a lot of Green Paddy Field and water Buffaloes working in the Field. Take a deep Breath of Fresh Air and Enjoy the View. After that we bike back to Mandalay City. On the way back we will stop at a Local Tea Shop for a cup of tea and we also stop at Bamboo Weaving. Upon completion of tour, we will go back to the Hotel estimated about 11:30AM.
Note: Cycling Distance 20km to 25km.
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Mandalay City
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Your Hotel in Mandalay City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.