Half-Day Manuel Antonio Catamaran Cruise from Manuel Antonio
Enjoy a 4- to 5-hour catamaran cruise on the Pacific Ocean with amazing views of Manuel Antonio National Park. This cruise tour is a truly amazing trip for nature lovers who can not only enjoy a relaxing cruise with live music and lunch, but also water activities in Playa Biesanz during the morning cruise or breathtaking views of the sunset during the afternoon cruise. Hotel pickup, naturalist guide, lunch, natural juices and snorkeling equipment (morning cruise only) are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Natural juices
- Safety gear
- Use of snorkel equipment (morning option)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase; cash accepted)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Manuel Antonio, Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, 6 kms south of Quepos, Manuel Antonio 195-6350 Costa Rica
Upon pickup at your hotel before 8am or 2pm depending on your selection (pickup time to be advised on reconfirmation), board your vehicle and drive to the boat dock.
After boarding the catamaran, you'll cruise the Pacific Ocean around Manuel Antonio National Park and have access to a naturalist guide on board who can answer questions about this unique area. As you cruise along the coast, enjoy the sea breeze, the summer sunshine of Costa Rica and tropical paradise. During this memorable journey, you'll enjoy a short live music show and lunch featuring typical Costa Rican dishes including rice, beans and skewers of beef and chicken. Cocktails made with Costa Rican liquor are available for purchase.
Stop At: Playa Biesanz, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
Choosing the morning option will include a stop for you to enjoy water-based activities in a beautiful and secluded bay known as Playa Biesanz. You'll have all the necessary equipment to snorkel, or enjoy diving or the water slide. The afternoon option will allow you to see the breathtaking sunset and listen to the live music and savor the included lunch, but will not include a stop at Playa Biesanz or water activities.
Stop At: Gray Line Costa Rica, La Uruca, San Jose 10110 Costa Rica
At the end of the cruise, you'll board your vehicle for a return to your hotel ending approximately 4 hours after pickup.
Departure Point :Quepos, Quepos, Province of Puntarenas
Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended items: Swimming suit, towel, hat camera, sandals, sunscreen
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if assistance is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.