Half-day Marble Mountains tour from Hoi An by Sharing Bus
Situated halfway between Hoi An and Da Nang are the popular Marble Mountains, a landmark not to be missed especially by first time visitors to the area. These cluster of limestone mountains represent five natural elements - water, wood, fire, earth, and metal - and each consist of caves, tunnels, and staircases that lead you to the intricately designed pagodas that sit at the top.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pick up from Hoi An city Center
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Elevator fee
- Hotel drop off, Tour finishes at 01 Nguyen Tat Thanh st, Hoi An
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Board a shuttle from your hotel to the base of the mountains and be led by your English speaking tour guide through the nooks and crevices of the caves and up the steep marble stairs.
Enjoy the magnificent panoramic views of the valleys below as you climb. Though a relatively easy trek (children are welcome to participate as well!), this tour requires participants to have a certain level of fitness to make it all the way through and to the top! Don't worry – the views alone are completely worth it.
Throughout your tour, you'll discover enchanting carvings, statues, and hidden places of worship - truly unique sights that you won't find anywhere else.
We will then head down the mountain and visit the stone village where the skilled local sculptors create many marble products.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An City Center
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sharing group tour, pick up time could be a bit early/late depend on number of travellers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.