Half-Day Montego Bay Doctor's Cave Beach Private Tour
Explore the crystal Clear water and white sand of Doctor's Cave Beach on this Private excursion. Stroll along the 'hip-strip' for some shopping during this day trip. With your local guide, enjoy the sun on your shoulders and the sand in your toes on the popular Doctor's Cave Beach.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission: Doctor's Cave Beach
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Doctor's Cave Beach
What's excluded :
- Paid activities on the beach
- Umbrella(available to rent)
- Beach Chair(available to rent)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doctor's Cave Beach, Gloucester Ave, Montego Bay, Jamaica, Montego Bay Jamaica
Doctor's Cave has been one of the most famous beaches in Jamaica for nearly a century. It is noted for its crystal-clear turquoise waters and near-white sand. Its sheltered location provides calm waters. While at the check-in counter, you might want to inquire about renting beach chairs and umbrellas (optional). You can also get yourself settled on the beach and then go back later to get them. Beautiful palm, coconut and sea grape trees provides nice shaded areas where you can lay out on your towels as well. Be sure to take your towels, sunblock, sun glass. Several water sporting activities that are available at a fee including snorkeling gears. There are bars and cafes where you can hang-out and have a beer or even have a sandwich or local hot lunches.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When picking up at the ship port we pick up guest at the pick up area with name of lead traveler or company logo. Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available upon request
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, cabin number, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.