Half-Day Morning Bamboo Island Tour from Phi Phi by Longtail Boat
• Explore and discover beautiful and world famous location, the most spectacular scenery of Phi Phi Islands by Longtail boat
• Snorkeling ,swimming in crystal clear waters and relaxing on the white sandy beaches at Bamboo Island
• Exploring Shark Point is one of the most famous and popular diving sites of Phi Phi Island, the great place for snorkeling and diving with Sharks.
• Visit the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay ,one of the most interesting places to visit
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
What's excluded :
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per children ) to be paid at point of entry
• 08:30am–09:00am Pick up from the meeting point at McDonald near Tonsai pier on Phi Phi Don Island.
• 09:30am Depart from Ton Sai pier by longtail boat
• 10:00am Make a short stop at the famous Monkey Beach, where you can watch wild monkeys playing at the white sandy beach. The stunning 150m-long strip of white powdery sand fringed by emerald water is an excellent spot for snorkelling.
• 11:00am Explore and discover the perfect spot for a half day trip. Bamboo Island hosts great snorkeling opportunities. You can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the warm, shallow waters or just relax even in the shadow on the white sandy beach. Enjoy snorkeling and swimming in crystal clear waters at Bamboo Island. You can relax, sunbathe or walking on the white sandy beach. We stop here for 2 hours.
• 12:30pm-01:00pm Have lunch with seasonal fruits and drinking water on the beach at Bamboo Island
• 01:00pm Cruising to Shark Point where you can spot blacktip reef sharks hunting smaller fish, it’s great for snorkeling as you will be aware when snorkeling over the huge coral reef.
• 02:00pm Return to the pier at the meeting point.
• Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Departure Point :McDonald's, Unnamed Road Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket Age between 4-10 years
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald’s.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.