Half-Day Morning City Tour of Historic San Antonio
This is Part 1 of a 2 part grand overview of San Antonio, it's 300 year history, architecture and confluence of cultures. Explore the Downtown Reach of San Antonio. Stop at El Mercado- the Historic Market Square.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (downtown hotels only) starting at 8:30 AM
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Guide Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Villita Historic Arts Village, 418 Villita St, San Antonio, TX 78205-2908
Originally settled as one of the city's first neighborhoods, is now an arts community.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Hemisfair Park, 434 S Alamo St, San Antonio, TX 78205-3202
Learn of the historic park housing the Tower of the Americas, Institute of Texan Cultures, fountains, and playgrounds.
Pass By: St. Paul Square, San Antonio, TX, USA
Learn the history of The St. Paul Square Historic District, who's name comes from the St. Paul Methodist Episcopal Church, which was constructed in Gothic Revival style.
Pass By: St. Joseph Parish, 623 E Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Learn the history of Saint Joseph's German Catholic Church. Let the Driver Guide and/or Tour Guide know if you would like to take a picture for your memories. (Check out the stained glass windows).
Pass By: The Alamo, 300 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205-2606
Learn of the history of the Battle of the Alamo
Pass By: East Houston Street, E Houston St, San Antonio, TX, USA
See Paris Hatters, The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum, Majestic Theatre, Geekdom
Pass By: San Fernando De Bexar Cathedral, 115 W Main Plz, San Antonio, TX 78205-2718
Learn the history of San Fernando Cathedral- founded in 1731, San Fernando is the oldest continuously functioning religious community in the State of Texas.
Pass By: Plaza De Armas, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Learn the history of Plaza de Armas. Let the Driver Guide and/or Tour Guide know if you would like to take a picture for your memories.
Pass By: San Pedro Creek, San Antonio, TX, USA
Learn the history of San Pedro Creek. Let the Driver Guide and/or Tour Guide know if you would like to take a picture for your memories.
Pass By: The Southwest School of Art, 300 Augusta St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Learn the history of The Southwest School of Art. Let the Driver Guide and/or Tour Guide know if you would like to take a picture for your memories.
Pass By: San Francesco Di Paola Church, 205 Piazza Italia, San Antonio, TX 78207, USA
Learn the history of San Francesco Di Paola Church. Let the Driver Guide and/or Tour Guide know if you would like to take a picture for your memories.
Stop At: Historic Market Square, 514 W Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78207-8102
Explore the largest Mexican market in the nation.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from downtown area hotels starting 15 - 30 mins prior to the start of the tour- you must confirm your reservation at least 48 hours prior to tour departure.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note the contact info you provide to Viator is what we will use to contact you, if needed. Should you wish to provide an alternative phone number or email to reach you at while traveling, please do so when booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.