Half-day My Son Sanctuary tour from Hoi An
The amazing tour discovering Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary gives you a great chance to explore the place which is one of the prime Hinduism temple complexes in South East Asia. Joining in this tour, you will also admire these incredibly beautiful sceneries as well as know more about the Vietnam’s history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Water during transfer
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
You will be picked up ay your hotel and be driven to reach the Tra Kieu Capital, where you can enjoy the amazing Cham traditional music.
Then, you will explore the spectacular ancient ruins of My Son temple complex which is one of the prime Hinduism temple complexes in South East Asia and the most valuable natural heritage site in Viet Nam in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, embraced with two mountain ranges.
Finally, you will be taken to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.