Half-Day Nairobi National Park Tour from Nairobi
The park is located 15 minutes from downtown city center of City. It was established in 1945 as the first National Park in Kenya. It is 44 square miles in size and much to everyone's surprise, all the wildlife are free ranging. Within the Nairobi National Park's 117 square kilometers, there are over 80 species of mammals and more bird species than can be found in the whole of the British Isles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in a proper safari vehicle with a pop up roof for easy game viewing.
- Pickup and drop off to your hotel within Nairobi CBD.
- A professional English speaking guide/driver.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
What's excluded :
- Beverages E.g sodas
- Entrance fee to Karen Blixen Museum (12 USD)
- Tips (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
You will be picked up at 6:00 am by our professional guide/driver and start the drive to the Nairobi National park through the main gate for a half day game drive. Your guide will be aiming to show you as much variety of animals as possible and beautiful birds. If you're lucky, you may spot the rhinos grazing and lions feasting on their night hunt.We use a proper safari van with a pop up roof for easier game viewing and not a small saloon car.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
After the park you will be driven to David sheldrick which is strictly open between 11 am and 12 noon. Here you will be able to see rescued baby and teenage elephants and learn their unique stories of how they got there, how they got their names and what plans are there to release them.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel around NairobiApartmentsVillasAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.