Half Day Nature Walk & Safari Experience including Rhino encounter
This is a superb combination package of :-
An exciting Walking Safari culminating in seeing the rare White Rhinos
Being at one with Nature through the African Bush
Learning about different animal tracks during the walk
Having a Bush Medicine Tour en route to discover the various different trees, plants and shrubs that have medicinal benefits and certain practical demonstrations along the way such as how to clean your teeth in the bush without a toothbrush or toothpaste !
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Plus bottled water and soft drinks throughout the trip
- Up to 3 hours privately conducted Walking Safari at the Clients' pace
What's excluded :
- A high level Game Drive Vehicle is not needed for this walk, so 4 x 4 car is more likely to be used
This is a superb combination package of an exciting Walking Safari with an opportunity to see animals such as Zebras, Wildebeest etc along the way to viewing the rare White Rhinos, to then also learn about animal tracks, and to be at one with nature and have a fact finding tour, with practical demonstrations by the expert Guide on the healing capabilities enamating from various Trees, Plants and Shrubs as the Bush Medicine part of the Tour. Part the way through the trip the party will stop at a picturesque picnic area by the Zambezi River to re-energise with soft drinks and light snacks. This is a Private Tour for each booking. We never combine bookings onto one Tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the travellers from their lodge/hotel and take them into the National Park where we stop for a long Walking safari then take them back to their lodge/hotel after having snacks and drinks at a picturesque picnic area next to the Zambezi River. Free pick up and drop off is within Livingstone, Zambia only or at the Zambia Immigration Border point after you have crossed the bridge from Zimbabwe and stamped into Zambia.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Minimum age is 12 years old so adults only
- Closed walking shoes/trainers , long attire and dark/green;khaki clothing is recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.