Half-Day New Delhi Khadi and Handicraft Private Tour
Khadi And Handicraft Tour.
Khadi fabric, also known as khaddar, is a hand woven natural fibre made with cotton.
So in this tour you can learn about
1. How Khadi is weaving.
2. Meet and Greet with Khadi Local Weavers.
3. You will get to know about making of Khadi and Khadi Products.
4. Now a days how Khadi is Modern fashion with vibrant different different colors.
5. Knowledge of All Khadi making Equipments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Any Other which is not included in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Around Your Hotel, At South Delhi we will take you to Khadi Factory where you can see the Khadi Making.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.