Half Day Oahu Combo Adventure: Bike, Sail and Snorkel
Join our Honolulu bike tour on the Bike, Sail & Snorkel adventure. This exhilarating Oahu combo tour from rainforest to reef combines views high above Honolulu to snorkeling off a catamaran off Waikiki. Explore lush rainforest and sparkling blue ocean all in one day! Roundtrip Waikiki hotel transportation, expert narration, cruiser bike, all equipment & deli-style lunch included. Bike Hawaii and experience an adventure combo the whole family will love.
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snorkel equipment
- Use of bicycle
- Sailing excursion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Let our professional nature guide pick you up from your Waikiki hotel in an air-conditioned 15-passenger adventure van for a comfortable ride past Punchbowl Crater (Puowaina) to the top of Tantalus (Pu'u 'Ohia), where you'll be outfitted with a Kona mountain bike and a Bell helmet.”
Before coasting 5 miles downhill, listen to helpful safety instructions. Then, enjoy views of the Ko'olau & Wai'anae Mountains, Diamond Head (Le'ahi Crater), Waikiki, Honolulu, Ewa Beach, Makakilo & Red Hill.
Stop halfway at a Manoa lookout for pictures, expert narration & a deli-style lunch (included). Once we reach the grassy park at the bottom, it's a quick drive to Kewalo Basin for a 2-hour catamaran sail. Relax and unwind as we cruise along Waikiki and Diamond Head (Le'ahi).
Just lay out in the sun or swim and snorkel (weather permitting) before we return you to your Waikiki hotel aboard our air-conditioned van. All snorkel equipment is provided on board – just bring your swimsuit!
When booking this tour, please include the following in the fields provided:
• Height of each passenger
• Shoe size of each passenger
• Name of your hotel or your Cell Phone number
• Sandwich selection: Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham or Veggie
• Let our professional nature guide pick you up from your Waikiki hotel in our air-conditioned 15-passenger adventure van for a comfortable ride to a tropical rain forest past Punchbowl Crater (Puowaina) to the top of Tantalus (Pu'u 'Ohia), where you'll be outfitted with a Kona mountain bike and a Bell helmet.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers must be at least 4ft (122cm) tall
- When booking this tour, please include the following in the fields provided: Shoe size of each passenger and sandwich selection - turkey, roast beef, ham or veggie
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.