Half day on the Bay of Arcachon in Tesla (6h)
We propose you to discover the Arcachon Basin in a private tour. Sit back and relax in a Tesla, a 100% electric, bright and luxurious vehicle. Enjoy the exceptional panoramic view of the Arcachon Basin... You have reached your destination....
To start this day outdoors, we suggest you discover Arcachon by bike and continue to Le Moulleau to discover this "small village in the city" typical of the area. Take some time to enjoy a few oysters in an oyster hut.
Then, your driver will take you to the Dune du Pilat, the highest dune in Europe, an exceptional natural monument. After climbing the Dune, you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the bay and the surrounding nature.
It will be time to return to Bordeaux but not without enjoying the view of the region until the end.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - La Grande Dune du Pilat
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arcachon Bay, Arcachon Bay, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Discover Arcachon by bike and continue to Le Moulleau to visit this "small village in the city" typical of the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Grande Dune du Pilat, route de Biscarrosse RD 218, 33115 Pyla-sur-Mer France
Discover the "Dune du Pilat", the highest dune in Europe, an exceptional natural monument.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver/guide can pick up you everywhere in Bordeaux area : at your hotel, station, port or airport! Airports
- Bordeaux Airport, Bordeaux France
- Port of the Moon Bordeaux, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- The safety of our passengers and our drivers is at the centre of our concerns. We therefore keep ourselves informed and up to date on the health and safety requirements to be guaranteed on board of our vehicles.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.