Half-Day or Full-Day Tour with Private Guide from Melbourne
If you're looking for a personalized sightseeing experience in Melbourne, book this half-day or full-day customized tour with a private guide who will take you around the city to see the sights that interest you. Nearly all requests can be met, whether you wish to visit top attractions in Melbourne itself or head out on a day trip along the Great Ocean Road. You can also enjoy concierge services from your guide, such as organizing restaurant reservations. This tour is suitable for all sorts of groups, from families with young children to business travelers with limited leisure time. When booking, select the duration and group size that matches your party.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Healesville Sanctuary, Badger Creek Road Healsville, Healesville, Victoria 3777 Australia
Healesville Sanctuary, formally known as the Sir Colin MacKenzie Sanctuary, is a zoo specialising in native Australian animals. It is located at Healesville in rural Victoria, Australia, and has a history of breeding native animals.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Great Ocean Road, Great Ocean Road, Torquay, Victoria 3231 Australia
The Great Ocean Road is 243km long, stretching from Torquay to Allansford, which is 10minutes from Warrnambool. The road begins approximately 100km from Melbourne. It is the world's longest war memorial. WWI veterans built the road from 1919 to 1932.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: St. Kilda Beach, Jacka Boulevard West St Kilda, St Kilda, Port Phillip, Victoria 3182 Australia
The beach is a sandy beach about 700 metres (2,300 ft) long between St Kilda Marina and St Kilda Harbour along Jacka Boulevard and St Kilda Esplanade. It is located at the north-east corner of Port Phillip and is protected from ocean swell, though still affected by strong westerly winds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Point Nepean National Park, Ochiltree Road, Portsea, Victoria Australia
Named after the British politician and colonial administrator, Sir Evan Nepean, Point Nepean National Park is the most westerly point on the Mornington Peninsula. Grab an audio tour from the Point Nepean Information Centre. Learn about the rich history of the Quarantine Station, Fort Nepean and their surroundings.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private addresses in the Melbourne metropolitan areaAirports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Spirit Station Pier, 6 Waterfront Pl, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.