Half day Panoramic City Tour in Santiago de Chile
We made the traditional city tour of Santiago. An intelligent and fast way to know its history, its most important buildings and its people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Does not include entrance to sites
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Moneda Palace, Moneda S/N, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
The Santiago de Chile City Tour excursion begins the journey from the hotel to the city center to know its main attractions in this way. During the trip we can have a wonderful view of the Central Market, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Bellavista Neighborhood.
Then, we will descend from the bus and take a guided tour of the Santa Lucia Hill.
The Santiago de Chile City Tour will continue with a panoramic view of the Former National Congress and La Moneda, the Government Palace of Chile.
The journey will continue with the visit to the neighborhoods of Equestrian Club, University and Concha y Toro.
After knowing Santiago historical, we will arrive at Barrio Lastarria, recognized for its cultural, heritage and gastronomic offer. The second part of the tour will take you to the eastern part of the capital, where the financial heart of Santiago is located, known for its modern buildings, imposing glass towers and works by leading national architects.
Later return to our hotel in Santiago.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.