Half-Day Personal Shopping Tour for Italian Brands in Milan
Enjoy an exclusive shopping tour with a glimpse at the best contemporary architecture in Milan.
Meet your local personal shopper and guide in one of the most vibrant districts of the city: Brera. Then, start to explore typical Milanese style shops visiting also a historic handicraft shoe shop, then head towards the street of some alternative shops fully characterized by Italian taste. From this area, head towards Corso Como to admire other great fashion shops and small art galleries with a very Milanese trendy taste.
Then, let you be guided in the new architecture complex of the city: Unicredit skyscrapers and Gae Aulenti’s square. Take a look at the “Bosco verticale” building that won many International rewards and admire this new fantastic area.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Personal shopper
What's excluded :
- All public or private transportation if needed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brera District, Via Pontaccio, Via FatebeneFratelli, Via dei Giardini, Via Monte di Pieta, Via Ponte Vetero and Via Mercato., Milan Italy
The most vibrant district in Milan.
Pass By: Piazza Gae Aulenti Zona Garibaldi, 20124 Milan Italy
Admire contemporary architecture.
Pass By: Bosco Verticale, Via Federico Confalonieri, 20124 Milan Italy
Admire one of the most famous buildings in Milan.
Departure Point :Brera, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.