Half Day Perth & Fremantle Highlights
Start your journey with a hotel / accommodation / cruise terminal / airport pick up at 09:30hrs or 14:00hrs. Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver/ guide takes around the city main attractions. Drive through Perth City sights including, Bell Tower, Victoria Quay, Perth Mint, New Perth stadium and Matagarup Footbridge, Crown Casino, Perth's cultural and entertainment Centre of Northbridge, exclusive King's Street, His Majesty's Theatre and Perth Arena. Stop at kings Park to enjoy (photos) spectacular views of the Swan River, Perth City Skyline and Perth Hills from the War Memorial and botanical gardens. Proceed driving along the Swan River exclusive residential areas on our way to Cottesloe Beach, set along the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Only few minutes drive is the Historic Victorian Port of Fremantle. Return to Perth City via Applecross and South Perth enjoying spectacular views of Perth city across the Swan River. Back to hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver-guide and informative commentary.
- Private transportation in a classy and comfortable fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop-off from included from most centrally located Perth hotels.
- Live commentary in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese available.
- Individual bottled water provide during the tour.
- Foldable wheelchair vehicle accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to attractions.
- Food and drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
This tour will provide you with general introduction to local history, culture and lifestyle, viewing key and iconic city landmarks and historic buildings.: Elizabeth Quay; The Bell Tower; St. Georges Cathedral; Government House ; Burswood Casino; The New Perth Stadium and Matagarup Footbridge; Northbridge; Kings St; His Majesty's Theatre; Perth Arena and Kings Park.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Fraser Avenue, Perth, Western Australia 6005 Australia
Stop at kings Park lookout for photos. Drive around Kings Park to see the war memorial and Botanical Gardens.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Drive along Swan River scenic and exclusive areas.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Cottesloe Beach, Marine Parade, Cottesloe, Western Australia 6011 Australia
Stop for photos at the iconic Cottesloe Beach by the Indiana Tea House overlooking the Indian Ocean's azure waters.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fremantle, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Drive around historic Victorian port of Fremantle:
The Round House, Fishing boat harbour , Cappuccino Strip, Fremantle Prison and Fremantle Markets (open only Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: South Perth, South Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Drive back to Perth City by South Perth enjoying spectacular views of Perth City across the Swan River. Stop for photos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Libertino Travel will pick up from your accommodation and drop you off to your accommodation at the end of your private tour.Airports
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to take place.
- Wheelchair (must be foldable) accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Children 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.