Half day Piriapolis - From Punta del Este, Montevideo
Beautiful opportunity to get to know Piriapolis on this city tour through the city enjoying the most important and beautiful and mystical places. A ride that cannot be missed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to museums / attractions
- Does not include cruise, consult separately
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piriápolis Beach, 20200 Piriápolis, Maldonado Department, Uruguay
After picking them up at your hotel we will start a 45-minute journey to Piriápolis, the first spa town in Uruguay. We will discover the natural beauty of this place by visiting the hill of San Antonio, famous for the white chapel that houses on its top. You will have the option of descending by cable car before continuing our visit along the most famous avenue in Piriápolis: La Rambla. We will also pass by Punta Colorada, La Cascada and the Museum of Fauna.
Our next stop will be Piria Castle, where the founder of Piriápolis, the alchemist Francisco Piria, established his residence. We will know its history and the origins of this city before visiting the third highest hill in Uruguay: the Sugar Loaf. To end our excursion we will approach a reserve of native fauna to admire animals such as leopards, crocodiles and exotic birds in semi-activity.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.