Half-Day Private Audio-Guided Ancient Rome City Tour
Immerse yourself in the magical city of Rome on a fully customizable 5-hour Private Tour of Rome. An English speaking driver will pick you up just outside your cruise ship in a luxury vehicle and whisk you off to explore the Eternal City.
Enjoy Rome’s incredible 2500 year history at your own pace, including the Colosseum, Vatican, Pantheon and more - a total of 20 stops. Take this opportunity to try delicious Roman street food (not included in price) and other "must-see" spots of Rome, such as the Colosseum where you can marvel at its intricate underground passageways.
We are on your schedule, not ours! The tour can end any time you like, and we also guarantee you won’t miss your flight if you drop off at the airport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Booklet (available in German, French, English or Spanish)
- Private English-speaking driver
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Square
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Skip the Line tickets to the main Rome attractions (Colosseum and Vatican)
- Tour guide
- Vatican Museum Admission Ticket 22 € per adult
- Colosseum and Palatine Hill admission ticket 20€ per adult
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
At arrival, your english speaking driver will provide you with extensive information about the history and tips of the site.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
It’s the world’s largest Basilica of Christianity, nestled into the heart of the Vatican city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
You'll see the Michelangelo's incomparable Sistine Chapel, The Basilica, as well as it's a massive plaza where thousands gather to hear Pope Francis speak. For an extra fee, you'll be whisked to the front of the line so you won't be waiting one second of your time
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Then we'll head over to another "must-see" spots on the tour, such as the Colosseum where you can marvel at its intricate underground passageways. This majestic ruin, the largest amphitheatre built during the Roman Empire, was begun in 72 AD by Vespasian. For a small extra fee we can provide you with a skip the line ticket, a guided tour option, an audio guide or video tour,
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Arco di Costantino, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Rome Italy
It's a triumphal arch in Rome, situated between the Colosseum and the Palatine Hill. It was erected by the Roman Senate to commemorate Constantine I's victory over Maxentius at the Battle of Milvian Bridge in 312.
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Originally occupied by marshes, the Forum area was reclaimed by one of the first urban works of ancient Rome: the Cloaca Maxima, a large water drainage system, so in the end, there was nothing left but a pond, the Lacus Curtius.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori, Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori, Rome, Lazio
See one of the beautiful square in the world. Navona was built on the site of the Stadium of Domitian, built in the 1st century AD. Afterwards your driver will take you to the Pantheon, The Pantheon is the best-preserved building from ancient Rome and was completed in c. 125 CE in the reign of Hadrian. Its magnificent dome is a lasting testimony to the genius of Roman architects and as the building stands virtually intact it offers a unique opportunity for the modern visitor to step back 2,000 years and experience the glory that was Rome.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
Rome’s most iconic fountain is a wonder to behold. Standing 26 meters tall, 49 meters wide and intricately decorated in the Baroque style, the Trevi Fountain is an unmissable sight in the city. Built on top of an ancient water source.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza di Spagna, Rome Italy
There's so much to take in, and next, we'll visit the colourful Piazza di Spagna and its world-famous Spanish Steps, where you can stop and soak the full flavour of Roman life.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome Italy
Enjoy a marvelous view of the most famous steps worldwide.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop-off included. Please provide your preferred pickup time. You can customize it at your choice.Airports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.