Half Day Private Beach Horseback Riding
This private full day Horseback Riding in Ocho Rios is an incredible adventure for both experienced and beginner riders
You will pass through local communities and here stories about Jamaica’s colorful history. Then experience the surge of real ‘horsepower’ during a bareback ride into the warmth of the Caribbean Sea atop your swimming horse. No previous experience is required. Our well-trained horses and attentive guides will ensure your comfort and safety during this incredible experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hooves
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hooves, 61, Windsor Rd, St Ann's Bay, Jamaica
This Jamaica Horseback Riding Adventure is ideal for couples, families, and perfect for beginners as well as experienced riders. Your safety and security is the number one goal of your professional guides. They will ensure you feel comfortable and confident at all times.
Your knowledgeable guides with give you a constant narration of the scenery and area, telling the story of Jamaica along the way.
Activity cost is not included.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time will vary based on the hotel, guest house, or villa that you are staying or the time you disembark the cruise ship. The pickup time will be communicated once the tour has been booked. Ports
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 12/13/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.