Half-Day Private Customized Shanghai Shore Excursion of City Highlights
No matter you are the first time visitor or veterans, this fully customizable, private Shanghai shore excursion provides you a tailor-made itinerary-designed with your unique interests in mind. Spend a quality time with your local guide expert to enjoy the amazing sites and sounds that the city has to offer. Choose between lunch and dinner options at time of booking. Return travelers who have already ticked off the main sights can opt for lesser-known locations, like Confucius Temple, Tianzifang Creative Park, or the Shanghai Propaganda Art Poster Center. Enjoy the flexible departure time along the day and convenient door to door tranfer during the tour.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Private tour services
- Cruise port pick up and drop offs
- Lunch or Dinner based on your tour departure time
- Great Local guide
- comfortable car and professional driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee if applies
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Your local great guide and the driver will meet you at the cruise terminal at your preferred time. Typically, your exclusive half day tour begins with a walk along the Historic Bund area long the Huangpu River, appreciate the splendid view of old and new, such as Oriental Pear TV Tower, Shanghai Tower, Jinmao Tower, Peace Hotel and more.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Town (Nanshi), Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Visit the top must see site Old Town/Yu Garden Bazaar, enjoy fun explore walking around the area and old street, bypass nine-zigzag lucky bridge in the Middle Lake of the town. If you are interested, take a tour to the charming ancient Chinese Yu garden, appreciate the wonderful Chinese old Ming and Qing Dynasty architecture while learn the fascinating history, culture and custom from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Former French Concession, Former French Concession, Shanghai
Next head to charming French concession, one of the hippest areas in the urban city that blends old Shanghai in 1930’s and European glamour. During the tour you will also have the opportunity to take a break and enjoy a delightful local meal (Either lunch or dinner depends on your departure time).
As this is a fully customized tour, if you have been to the above-mentioned sites, please also feel free to substitute some of the following sites or any other places are of your interest:
• Amazing bird-eye view from one of the Skyscrapers (Shanghai Tower, Shanghai World Financial Tower, Jinmao Tower or Oriental Pearl TV tower);
• Relaxing Huangpu River Cruise;
• Temples: Jade Buddha Temple, Jing’an Temple or Longhua Temple;
• Tianzifang Creative Park or M50 Art Galleries;
• Maglev Train Experience;
• Museums such as Urban planning museum, Shanghai museum, Jewish museum or Shanghai propaganda art poster center;
After the tour you will be dropped off back to the cruise terminal or your city center hotel for check in.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Shanghai International Cruise Port
- Shanghai Wusong Kou International Cruise Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time,full names and passport No.s of all the passengers for the local tour company to apply for the "Day pass" or "Transit visa"
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.