Half-Day Private Gastronomic Biking Tour in Miraflores and Barranco
To explore Lima from a different angle, try our bicycle tour. You will start in the district of Miraflores, pedalling along the Malecon with a spectacular view over the Pacific. Reward yourself with an exquisite seafood lunch, including Peru`s world famous ceviche. Pamper your palate further with another local delicacy, causa, layers of mashed potato stuffed with chicken or fish. Save your appetite for a third restaurant visit where the star dish is lomo saltado, a richly flavoured dish of strips of beef, stir-fried in a wok and served with potato fries. For dessert you can choose between homemade ice cream or picarones, donuts made with a sweet potato and pumpkin dough, seasoned with cloves and cinnamon, and then covered with honey. Close the tour with a tasting of craft beers.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bicycle and helmet.
- Accident insurance (adults between 18 and 60 years old).
- English and spanish instructor.
- Snack and bottle of water.
- Meals especified in the description tour.
- Pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
The journey begins in the Miraflores boardwalk towards Larcomar enjoying the view of the Pacific Ocean.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Puente de los Suspiros, Lima Peru
Barranco, Lima’s most bohemian suburb. It has residences, boulevards, hotels, art galleries, and restaurants. Enjoy your visit the famous "Puente de los suspiros".
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Finish this tour enjoying exquisite Peruvian dishes such as Ceviche, Causa, Lomo Saltado and desserts such as picarón.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Torre Larco, Av. José Larco 812, Miraflores 15018, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores. - This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them,please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for yourpick-up.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick-up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Not recommended for people with mobility impairments.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All passengers must carry a negative PCR Covid-19 test issued no more than 72 hours before your arrival and must take an antigen test at your arrival (ordered by the peruvian government). It can be at Jorge Chávez International airport or with a local laboratory (we can help you coordinate it).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.