Half Day: Private Guayaquil City Tour and History Park
This private touristic tour offers an exceptional chance to experience a true internal look at the most interesting and surprising places of Guayaquil, we will visit the historical park starting the tour in a wild zone whose path allows us a real contact with several species of birds, mammals, fishes and other endemic animals of our region, following the tour in a architecture urban zona where we will discover the antique Guayaquil, Julian Coronel´s house, Territorial Bank, the Green House and other traditional places full of the city's history. At the end of the park is the area of traditions where the Farm house and the peasant house stand out, as well as several crops typical of the region such as banana, coffee, cocoa, and rice,We will continue our excursion visiting Plaza Lagos complex located in the most exclusive and elitist zone of Guayas province, this place is considered one of the most avant-garde and modern constructions whose design evokes the Guayaquil of the 19th century
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation with air conditioning
- Tour guide
- Map of Guayaquil
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Parque Historico Guayaquil
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Lagos
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Historico Guayaquil, Avenida Central y avenida Rio Esmeraldas Samborondon, Guayaquil 090150 Ecuador
In this place there are more than fifty species of birds and mammals, most of them in danger of extinction.
This is not a zoo, it is a place of conservation of the species.
This site was built in the middle of the forests and mangroves.
To recreate a natural environment.
The architectural history of the city is also preserved here.
Of the houses of the colonial era.
Preserve the history of the city and its beginnings.
Within the trails we will find many varieties of endemic trees and plants that are protected.
Some animals have special care, the idea is to try to return their natural habitat.
Other animals have been rescued in captivity and, unfortunately, will not survive alone
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Las Penas, Guayaquil Ecuador
green hill known now as Santa Ana port is located in the center of the city. here the city is born in this place where the Spanish pirates arrived to begin their conquest cycle fifteen beginning of conquest 1546 - republican era -1820
The first inhabitants of the city were our Huancavilca Indians, most of them living in floating boats and engaged in agriculture and fishing.
the whole city is surrounded by water, it was a great ally
Guayaquil is considered as the first commercial port
generating a lot of commercial traffic through its river channels that is also taken advantage of by the fishermen and farmers who benefit from the water to fish and also to irrigate their plantations
The Indians were forced by the Spaniards to live on the hill above to do hard work such as cutting the trees in order to make more boats or galleons
the neighborhood of las peñas is the place where the first Spanish descendants lived 18th century now is the place where the first colonial houses in ecuador are preserved
here lived the first inhabitants considered the criollos this was a mixture of races between Spaniards and Indians
Las Peñas neighborhood is a cultural and historical place in the present keeps the history of the city of Guayaquil this neighborhood is part of an urban regeneration.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza Lagos, Km. 6.5 via Samborondon, Guayaquil 090150 Ecuador
We will continue our activity visiting Plaza Lagos located in the most modern area of the city where its main attraction is the international gastronomic variety and its old infrastructure recreating the Guayaquil of 1900
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup the travelers in all the hotels in Guayaquil and in the Aeropuerto Internacional JoséJoaquín de Olmedo.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Tourism is changing, now it is different but traveling is still pleasant and relaxing. Continuing life, we will serve using all the necessary precautionary measures so that your travel experience around Guayaquil and the coast is unique, offering private travel experiences with distance social
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.